We train our clients so they can use our tools to effectively identify,
assess and develop their most talented people. Our flexible accreditation
ensures our clients receive thorough training, delivered over a focused and
targeted time period. We offer a series of half-day courses covering each of
our products and we can also tailor the course to any client’s specific
We offer comprehensive training to our clients, enabling them to use our products in house confidently and effectively.
Our training, design and accreditation is delivered in accordance with the
British Psychological Society standards. Our bespoke courses are available
to any organisation with a minimum of six attendees who want a particular
combination of products.
Each accreditation course covers
- An understanding of the research upon which the particular tool is built
- How to interpret the results and give feedback
- The psychology of talent
- The benefits of a robust approach and the risks of not applying one
- The benefits of using the tool(s) for the organisation and individuals
The attendees also undertake the questionnaires. Using their personal
reports attendees are guided through the interpretation to bring the report
to life so that they can use them within recruitment and development
decisions. Anyone who attends our half-day course or webinars is awarded
with a single free use of each accredited product in order to practice
interpreting and giving feedback.
- Tools covered: Culture Fit, Decision Styles, Strengths Questionnaire, Resilience Questionnaire, Team Questionnaire, Inspiring Leader, Winning Attitude, Talent Fit; for further information about each tool please press here.
- Cost: The cost for the half day accreditation training is usually £300 plus VAT however we have waived this fee since the start of the pandemic and are continuing to offer this training for free to HR, Talent, Learning and Business Psychology professionals who are considering purchasing our products for talent assessment, development and coaching work.
- Dates: Please refer to the table below in this page (updated monthly).
- Location: Our F2F courses are usually held at the British Psychological Society, 30 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A 4UE.
- Booking: If you would like to attend any of the events to become accredited or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Pre-requisites for attending the programme
Relevant online questionnaires will need to be completed before the
event. They each take 15 minutes to complete.
The courses are available for the following people:
- Chartered Occupational or experienced Business Psychologists
- Executive Coaches and Trained Assessors
- Independent HR or Talent Consultants/Contractors
- Owners of Limited Companies
- Public and private sector employees in HR, Talent and Learning
It is preferred that our delegates have, where possible, the BPS Level 1 and 2 qualifications
or a minimum of 50 hours experience of providing feedback or 50 hours assessment experience.
If you have a client or business need for our products, please feel free to register for one
or more of the accreditation courses.
If you fall outside of these criteria, please contact
the office to share your circumstances to see if your experience meets our training
requirements. We are happy to take each situation on a case by case basis.
I’ve had the opportunity to take part in two of Zircon BeTalent’s accreditations
– Psychological Safety and Resilience. As a HR Director, they are great tools
for me to use not only to nurture an ethos of self-awareness and resilience
across our business, but to diagnose interesting aspects of culture that we can
celebrate or improve. Amanda, Sarah and the team provide tools that are accessible
and simple to use, together with interesting and engaging accreditation sessions with
the opportunity for discussion with likeminded peers. I’d highly recommend Zircon
BeTalent’s products to anyone interested in improving organisational capability and culture.
- Tom Emery, Group HR Director, Brooks Macdonald
The BeTalent Accreditation Training built my confidence in using the BeTalent Questionnaires
and Card Sort tools. Amanda, Sarah and the team are inspiring and employing the suite of
products that they provide enable great coaching and facilitation discussions. The training
is informal yet informative and the discussion and development of ideas during the sessions
is extremely helpful. - Helen Averill, Manager Clergy Transitions Service, National Church Institutions
I had the pleasure of attending the Resilience Accreditation Webinar yesterday and I just wanted
to show my appreciation for such an amazing experience. I felt such a connection to everything
that Amanda was talking about. I have studied Neuroscience and I am now doing my Masters in Applied
Positive Psychology and I felt the information, knowledge and style of delivery was so relevant,
stimulating and impactful. I know that this will be a tool of preference to utilise with my clients.
- Lorraine Stamp, Executive Coach